With growing global concerns around Coronavirus (COVID-19), we wanted to take a moment to reach out and assure you of the precautions we are taking and our commitment to you moving forward. The health, safety, and well-being of our customers and employees is Goodie Grocer’s top priority and we are following the lead of Canadian public health authorities at this important time. We are committed to providing comfortable and safe shopping and delivery experiences to our customers.
- Introducing enhanced cleaning protocols in our warehouses and delivery locations, with particular focus on how our products are packaged for delivery.
- Our delivery teams will practice safe, healthy hygiene and follow necessary protocols like wearing gloves and masks, while delivering the products to you.
- Increasing communications and reminders with our customers, employees and partners on important health and safety measures.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 15 seconds. If soap and water are not available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands
- Avoid close contact with people who are ill
- Stay home when you are ill
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then immediately throw the tissue in the garbage and wash your hands. If you don’t have a tissue, sneeze or cough into your sleeve or arm
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces
Again, we continue to monitor this situation closely and will provide ongoing updates as needed. It’s times like these when we need to rely on each other for support, and Goodie Grocer is more than prepared to help you seamlessly maintain your lifestyle so that you can concentrate on keeping yourself and your family healthy.